I Can't Begin to Tell You

by Elizabeth Buchan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2019
When Nazis invade Denmark, British-born Kay Eberstern is sickened to discover her husband, Bror, has chosen to collaborate with the enemy. But as she is lured by British Intelligence into a covert world of resistance, Kay is not only betraying her husband, but also risking her life, her children and her home.

This was OK. I liked the description of the resistance work, not all of which was pleasant, but I just felt something was missing - I wasn't truly gripped by the story and didn't really care enough for the characters.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Sending as a wishlist surprise.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Thank you so much for this RABCK to grant a wish in my list. I’m extra excited as it’s a World Book Night edition. Let me know if I can send you something in return.