The Essex Serpent

by Sarah Perry | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2019
From the back of the book: "London 1893. Cora Seaborne's husband dies, she steps into her new life as a widow with as much relief as sadness. Retreating to the countryside with her son, she encounters rumours of the 'Essex Serpent', a creature of folklore said to have returned to roam the marshes."

Donated to a second-hand book stall and then reserved for bookcrossing.

Released 3 wks ago (5/20/2019 UTC) at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Passing this book onto another bookcrosser after spotting it on their wishlist. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Thank you so so much for meeting us yesterday at Winchester Cathedral and bringing along this wishlist book for me! I had fun going on a wild release mission with you. I hope we'll meet up again in the future!