Divorcing Jack

by Colin Bateman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jeniekeeble of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jeniekeeble from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2019
Dan Starkey is a young journalist in Belfast who meets a young student who is murdered, and life begins to unspiral

Released 6 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Ravenswood in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Too many books, have to let this one go 😀

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, July 22, 2019
I have removed this book from my Little Free Library and placed it on my "to be read" shelf as I have enjoyed other Colin Bateman books in the past.

IMG_0492

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
An entertaining first novel although in my view his later books are better.

Journal Entry 5 by wingardachywing at Old Bury Road in Lackford , Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at Old Bury Road in Lackford , Suffolk United Kingdom

In a bus shelter.

IMG_2724

Not far from the village sign.

IMG_2723

Journal Entry 6 by Janey_B at Lackford , Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
My fiancé found this travelling book in the bus stop at Lackford. Knowing that I am a complete book worm he brought it home for me - I am looking forward to reading it, and hunting for others!