The Mentor

by Steve Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingestroocloeckwing of Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingestroocloeckwing from Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, May 18, 2019
'In the bestselling tradition of Robert Ludlum', says the cover. I'm sure the writer was inspired by Ludlum, and the plot is not too bad. The main characters Aston and George are likeable (although I prefer George, not arrogant at all) and the cat-and-mouse game is interesting. However, it has none of Ludlum's complexity and just too much clichés. The ending is disappointing in more than one way. With almost 500 pages I can think of better uses of your time.

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at Stoofsteeg 35-49 minibieb / LFL (niet openbaar) in Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hi there!
You have caught me! More information on me or on Bookcrossing can be found on this website.

You can register for free (and anonymous if you like) that you have found me. Read me and then release me again.

You can do that by bringing me to an OBCZ (Google this: Official BookCrossing Zone and find out where the nearest to you is located) or a Little Free Library.
Or you can hand me to a friend, family or colleague,
Or you just leave me on a bench in the park, or at the railway station, where-ever there’s people waiting, relaxing. But don’t put me in your bookcase, that will make me unhappy! Because I like to travel and meet new people!

Have fun!