Finding Stevie

Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 5/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, May 17, 2019
This paperback was given to me by a friend.
It tells the story of Stevie who is "gender fluid". He was placed in foster care after his grandparents could no longer care for him.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
REVIEW:-"Quite an interesting story but rather full of boring details about people fetching and drinking glasses of water and the like, plus her children Adrian, Paula and Lucy being named every few minutes it seemed. It was the first time I'd come across the term gender fluid. I found it hard to believe that such great detail would be allowed to be published in what purports to be a non-fiction book without breaching confidentiality even though the names of the characters have obviously been changed,

Also the author keeps "plugging" her other novels by name which I felt was a little cheeky. I got to the end of the book but I think I shall be taking this author off my reading list in future."

Reserved for Emscott10 at her specific request-I wonder what she will think of it??

Journal Entry 3 by wingdaffodil-2wing at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 27, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2019 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be given to Emscott10 when we meet for a bookswap session.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 4 by emscott10 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2019
Collected from Daffodil-2 when we met to swap books.

Journal Entry 5 by emscott10 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 01, 2019
I really don’t know what I can say about this book? I agree with daffodil-2 that the annoying repeating of her children’s names was irritating to read and I found it clumsy writing. I also found it particularly difficult to understand all of the acronyms being used even though they’ve been mentioned right at the beginning as I found it difficult to Find the flow of the book. I really enjoyed all the books by Cathy Glass writing is Lisa stone so I’m extremely disappointed with this book I’ve Force myself to read about Half but I just couldn’t get into it.

Released 4 days ago (12/3/2019 UTC) at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Will be leaving on level 2 east block chairs.