The Beak of the Finch

by jonathan weiner | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away.

Released 8 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
I selected this book because it looked interesting. After I brought it home, I decided not to read it because it seems very in depth, and the print doesn't work well with my deteriorating vision. I'll keep this book traveling, though.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the name BEA.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 16, 2019