Turbo Twenty-Three

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 5/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 13, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

From fantasticfiction.co.uk
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER . In the heart of Trenton, N.J., a killer is out to make sure someone gets his just desserts.

Larry Virgil skipped out on his latest court date after he was arrested for hijacking an eighteen-wheeler full of premium bourbon. Fortunately for bounty hunter Stephanie Plum, Larry is just stupid enough to attempt almost the exact same crime again. Only this time he flees the scene, leaving behind a freezer truck loaded with Bogart ice cream and a dead body - frozen solid and covered in chocolate and chopped pecans.

As fate would have it, Stephanie's mentor and occasional employer, Ranger, needs her to go undercover at the Bogart factory to find out who's putting their employees on ice and sabotaging the business. It's going to be hard for Stephanie to keep her hands off all that ice cream, and even harder for her to keep her hands off Ranger. It's also going to be hard to explain to Trenton's hottest cop, Joe Morelli, why she is spending late nights with Ranger, late nights with Lula and Randy Briggs - who are naked and afraid - and late nights keeping tabs on Grandma Mazur and her new fella. Stephanie Plum has a lot on her plate, but for a girl who claims to have "virtually no marketable skills," these are the kinds of sweet assignments she does best.

Another fun intallment of this series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 13, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (5/13/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to Tanamo as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Plum and pals have made it safely to Hinckley.
I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell. I hope you get better soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 17, 2020
Another enjoyable visit to the life of Miss Plum though I would have preferred more of Ranger and Morelli and less of Lula and Briggs.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Wygston’s House in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (1/28/2020 UTC) at Wygston’s House in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's mini meet.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Retrieved from the pile on the table as Tanamo assured me that it was on my Wishlist.