Growing Up Gay

by Funny Gay Males (Comedy team) | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 11, 2019
Today, 6of8 and I went on a Baltimorean odyssey, picking up many many books at the Goodwill Outlet in Linthicum and the Book Thing. This was among them.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books released at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This is one of only 2 books I came home with for my TBR pile from the Gaithersburg Book Festival. At one time, it was the LAST nonfiction book we had to offer (though after I took it, we located another hiding on the fiction table). I've read several of Bob Smith's books, but I haven't heard of the other two gentlemen in this comedy troop. I look forward to reading this book and getting to know them a little here.