Belgrave Square

by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 09, 2019
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away. This is an excellent author and a good series.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This book remained on the table at the end of the day from the over 2,300 books that were released by BCinDC BookCrossers at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Never fear I will keep this book travelling elsewhere

Planned Release in 5 days (7/2/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The July 2019 Architecture Challenge hosted by jumpingin. This book's cover (different from the one pictured here) pictures a all BUILDING in the background.

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!