Neuromancer

by WILLIAM GIBSON | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sannuli of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 5/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sannuli from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, May 07, 2019
Back cover:

"Case was the sharpest data thief in the Matrix, until an ex-employer crippled his nervous system. Now a new employer has recruited him for a last-chance run against an unthinkably powerful artificial intelligence. With a mirror-eyed girl street-samurai riding shotgun, he's ready for the silicon-quick, bleakly prophetic adventure that upped the ante on an entire genre of fiction."

Journal Entry 2 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, May 07, 2019
I had to switch to translated version of this book because it turned out to be difficult for a non-native English speaker. Very interesting world in this, absolutely. Turned out it is difficult language also as translated. I'm determined though :)

Journal Entry 3 by sannuli at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

To Turku Summer Meet Up 17.8.2019.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 19, 2019
I shall ask first if my brother is interested in this book.
Thank you for the book, Sannuli! It was nice meeting you in Turku.