Sleigh Rides and Silver Bells at the Christmas Fair

Convention Mainz 2019
by Heidi Swain | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 30, 2019
Bought in a charity shop in Rye

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 03, 2019
Entertaining Christmas themed reading

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, December 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/23/2019 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Putting in Greenbadger’s Christmas Book Box

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Received in the Christmas bookbox, thank you!