The Polar Bear Explorers’ Club

Convention Mainz 2019
by Alex Bell | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 29, 2019
Bought in an Edinburgh charity shop for a Special Sunset Mission.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019 https://bc-unconuk2019.weebly.com/

Released 1 wk ago (7/10/2019 UTC) at Blackhorse Road Station bookshelves in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Releasing as part of the Teddy Bear’s Picnic Special Sunset Mission.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by veleta at Blackhorse Road - public shelf, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 12, 2019
When I find a bookcrossing book I can't resist the urge to take it. However, this book is not for me. But I think I know who will enjoy it.

If this person is not interested, I'll leave it somewhere else for another reader to pick up.