The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly

Convention Mainz 2019
by Sun-mi Hwang | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2019
Bought in Sue Ryder charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019 https://bc-unconuk2019.weebly.com/

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Sweet book about motherly love and the joy of freedom.

Released 1 yr ago (10/9/2019 UTC) at Samhain exchange, -- Not a city, geographical features, etc. -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book travelling with some Samhain presents.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMankyiwing at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Thank you very much for the book from my wishlist! I'm feeling very spoiled!

UPDATE: I enjoyed the story very much. At some points, I'd get disturbingly distressed and sad, maybe because I really love chickens... Nevertheless, it is a very beautiful tale about sacrifices of parenthood. Be aware, it might make you weep.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMankyiwing at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, May 01, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (5/1/2020 UTC) at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

This book is travelling to one of the two winners of the April Shower Sweeps. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 29, 2020
Oooh, this book looks good! Thankyou!! :O)

Journal Entry 7 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Friday, October 16, 2020
This is the most adorable little book! I love Sprout, what a brave little mama! :O) going to be sad to see this book go............
Reserved for OZVBB :O)

Journal Entry 8 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/13/2021 UTC) at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!

Journal Entry 9 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 13, 2021

Chosen from the OZ VBB and collected by hand this afternoon.
Thanks Leah! :D