Rules for Dating a Romantic Hero

Relax like Felix
by Harriet Evans | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 05, 2019
Bought from the charity bookshelf in the canteen at Ashfield House, West Kensington.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Received in a surprise package from poodlesister (many thanks, a lovely surprise).

Though I thought this may join tbr, somehow I found I'd started it as I was having my evening meal!? so this will not last long with me!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, October 10, 2019
A quick and easy read completed in one evening (before and after my monthly Book Club meeting!).

Not really my style of reading, I found this rather divorced from any reality - but then, is that not what romance is for?

I have a plan in mind for this but it will have to wait a little while.

Released 3 mos ago (10/16/2019 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Released on a whim to another bookcrosser - there had to be one book after all!, and this is an easy read you will devour easily and pass on as quickly no doubt.

Journal Entry 6 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 21, 2019
YAY a surprise book in an expected box of treats - many thanks Flutterbies9 and Poodlesister both! [Prcl arr: SAT 19 Oct]

Immediately thought of a release plan for this light-weight sliver of a book! Ah… no sooner had I typed that than I thought of two other ideas, time will show which has been chosen.
---------------------

Book burble: Laura Foster used to be a hopeless romantic. She was obsessed with meeting her own Prince charming until she grew up and realised real life doesn’t work like that.

Then she met Nick. A romantic hero straight from a fairytale, with a grand country estate and a family tree to match. But now they've been together four years and Laura knows that what really matters is the two of them, not everything else around them. She can’t imagine ever loving anyone the way she loves Nick.

Now, though, people are openly asking when they'll hear wedding bells, and Nick is keeping secrets from Laura. She’s starting to feel she might not be good enough for his family. Can an ordinary girl like Laura make it work with one of the most eligible men in the country?

RULES FOR DATING A ROMANTIC HERO by HARRIET EVANS (2014) | ISBN: 9780007545360 | Publisher: HARPER www.quickreads.org.uk

Journal Entry 7 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 26, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Give me Regency Romance and it seems I nimbly skip over the potential “Nah!” or “Good grief, I really don’t think so!” moments. But offer me contemporary romance and I’m less able to suspend belief it seems. This for example seemed to mostly prompt “Really?!”
---------------------

Hoped to get this into the post earlier but my seriously over ambitious plans, i.e. making bookmarks for all eight of the books I sent and wrapping each individually dictated it was posted on MON 2 DEC 2019. To the next reader: nothing quite like this on your bookshelf so another instance wild of guesswork on my part.

You’ve no wish-list nor do the seven books on your BC bookshelf give much indication of what you like to read so my fingers are crossed for all the books in my Festive book parcel. For sure this is a light and swift read, it’s just doesn’t cover the Festive Season in any way! Mainly it’s in this parcel as it's a thin, light-weight, sliver of a book. The more books in my parcel the better as I hope to capture interest with at least some of them! So for future BC Exchanges please, please mention on your profile which genres you'd prefer, as that will definitely help others when guessing/choosing what to send.

Happy reading, cheers rainbow3.

Journal Entry 8 by MrsDeltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 17, 2020
Not really my choice will take it to Leeds tomorrow .Thank you

Released 3 days ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taken to Leeds meet. Will be left on community bookshelf if not taken.

Journal Entry 10 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 18, 2020
This looks very light and easy and I'll no doubt finish it in an hour or so - I was happy to bring it home from today's lunchtime gathering of BookCrossers in Leeds because it'll help to advance my current reading theme for January, a book chain in which I can use both the embedded Man and Her hiding in title . . . :-)

Thank you for bringing it, MrsD. Good to see you again. Maybe do it again in February? :-)