It Happened One Season

Relax like Felix
by Stephanie Laurens | Romance |
ISBN: 0062018000 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2019
Bought in Oxfam, Marylebone High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2019
Entertaining escapism

Released 1 wk ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Received in a surprise package from poodlesister (many thanks, a lovely surprise).

A compendium of four authors, two of which I know well and two I do not. Good to find new authors to follow so I'll see how this goes.