The MacGregor Grooms

Relax like Felix
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2019
Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 04, 2019
Formulaic fluff.

Released 1 wk ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Oh, picture differs from book front but it is the same book.

Received in a surprise package from poodlesister (many thanks, a lovely surprise).

I have read the odd Nora Roberts before and I may well add this one to the total! Watch this space .....