Moon Over Soho

Relax like Felix
by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, August 22, 2019
Bought in Oxfam, Marylebone High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, August 23, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/23/2019 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to yogiberri

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, August 23, 2019
Gift frompoodle sister