Outlander

Relax like Felix
by Diana Gabaldon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 27, 2019
Bought in an Eastbourne charity shop.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 28, 2019
Reserved for earthcaroleanne

Released 7 mos ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at BCUK Northampton Uncon 2019, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to earthcarolanne for her 50th birthday, 50 favourite book giveaway.

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 11, 2019
Thank you so much for bringing me this.

It was a borrowed book I read in 2014 so I don't have a bookcrossing review to copy. However I know I loved it, and remember it, and love the TV series based on it which follows it very well in my opinion.

Released 7 mos ago (10/16/2019 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This wasn't picked up at my birthday giveaway so I'm taking it to the office to see if anyone is interested there.

Released 2 mos ago (3/28/2020 UTC) at Eco Larder Community Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Putting it in the Community Library as the public libraries are closed due to the coronavirus. Don't worry it doesn't last long on paper. And LFL have produced a best practise guide if are still worried.

ETA - the community library has been changed into a food bank so this went to the LFL in Dalry Place instead.