Rewild Yourself

by Simon Barnes | Outdoors & Nature |
Registered by wingmissmarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 5/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmissmarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 05, 2019
Hello. You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here then read and release the book again where someone else will find it. Hope you enjoy the book. MissMarkey

Journal Entry 2 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 01, 2019
This book was taken to the Book Swap Game in Mainz and won by my good friend Poodlesister. I do hope she enjoys it as much as I am doing with my copy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 01, 2019
I am looking forward to reading this. I love the wildlife in my garden. Bees, sparrows, wood pigeons, the occasional robin. Hopefully this will inspire me to spend more time in nature.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2019
A lovely book reminding us of the benefits of being in and appreciating nature.

Released 1 day ago (6/18/2019 8:00 AM UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going on a long slow journey to bookgirrl in Canada.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019 https://bc-unconuk2019.weebly.com/