Calling Romeo

by Alexandra Potter | Romance |
Registered by mottte of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on 5/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by mottte from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Saturday, May 04, 2019
What is the worst thing that could happen to you on Valentine's Day?

Getting stood up by your boyfriend?
Having to spend the evening alone?
Being drenched by an idiot driving a sportscar?

When all three happen to Juliet on the same night, she reckons her love life can't get any worse. But it's actually about to get a lot more complicated...

Because the identity of the driver of the sportscar is revealed to be her arch business rival. She knows she should stay away. Except it's not that easy. Handsome, sexy and utterly glamorous, Sykes is determined to sweep her off her feet and away from her boyfriend Will.

But is it worth risking everything for? Are they really destined to be star-crossed lovers? Or is Romeo actually a little closer to home?

Juliet is about to find out in Alexandra Potter's delightful romantic comedy about passion, truth and how the path to true love never did run smooth...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Found this light novel in a bookbox in front of my house. thank you anonymous giver! :)

Journal Entry 2 by mottte at Ruin Bar in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (5/7/2019 UTC) at Ruin Bar in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

I brought this book with me to ireland in my holidays. Left it at the shelf in the backroom.