Something Fresh

by P. G. Wodehouse | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 5/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 01, 2019
The first book of the Blandings series. When Lord Emsworth absent-mindedly pockets a valuable scarab belonging to the wealthy American Mr Peters, Peters offers a reward for its recovery. Soon both fitness-freak Ashe Marson and his new friend Joan Valentine are embarking on an adventure. This introduction to the characters at Blandings Castle is absolutely laugh-out-loud funny, I was in stitches over the scene with the Efficient Baxter and the tongue. Thoroughly recommended.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/3/2019 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Travelling to Icila as my RABCK for April.

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, May 11, 2019
The book is here and I'm truly looking forward to beginning it.
Thank you !

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, May 18, 2019
What a wonderful little book ! I had to check several times the First Published date. It's so modern and utterly funny as well as well written.