I miei diritti fondamentali nell'Unione europea

by Commissione europea | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 4/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Un libro piccolo...

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at BRLO Brwhouse in Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (5/1/2019 UTC) at BRLO Brwhouse in Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany

Meet-up release. Not too heavy to carry home I hope...

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Lisboa - Areeiro, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, May 09, 2019
Got this from ApoloniaX in Berlin, along with a wishlist book for Conte. Sadly I forgot to bring the book along. I have left this in a bag for her and trust that it will get to her safely.

The other copies of this mini book will go with me to the US. Hope I will be able to pass them along soon.

Journal Entry 4 by conto at Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, May 27, 2019
Got it!
It's fate I guess that I should receive the "European Fundamental Rights" the day after European Elections with such sad results: right wing movements on the rise in Italy (this book's in italian by the way), Hungary, France and the like.
The saddiest part is to see the abstention rate of almost 50% and in Portugal almost 70%!!! :(
I'll try and get this little traveller book to Italy and maybe some people start really reading it...?!