Heather the Violet Fairy

by Daisy Meadows | Children's Books |
Registered by wingShahrunwing of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 27, 2019
Went a bit mad in my local charity shops recently. I want to set up a Little Free Library. So that’s where I’m hoping this book will end up, unless I trade it with a fellow BookCrosser before. I plan to read it first.

Journal Entry 2 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, July 05, 2019
Predictable ending to this series, but no less magical and adventurous for it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 28, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Just restocking my Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

To the Finder:-
Welcome to BookCrossing! You have found a travelling book. Thanks for coming onto the site to let me know you have found the book. You can make journal entries to say where you found the book and what you thought of it when you read it. And see where it has already been. Some books are very well travelled. It is now yours to keep, give it to or trade it with a friend or just leave it somewhere different for someone else to find.

If you join BookCrossing, (which is free and spam-free), you will also get an email each time it changes hands, which means you can follow the book on its travels! You can still journal the book and remain anonymous if you prefer.

When releasing this book please be aware that airports, trains or busses are not a good place to leave books (unless there is a specific book exchange shelf) as they are usually just disposed of. Also charity shops usually discard books that have been labelled in any way.

Journal Entry 4 by wingShahrunwing at Book Crossers Meeting in BookCrossing Meet Up, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in BookCrossing Meet Up, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to today’s London Meet Up Of BookCrossers In Knights Templar Pub. If someone doesn’t pick this up it will most likely get wild released after.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Picked up at the meet. For my grandaughter.