Tony Hogan Bought Me an Ice-Cream Float Before He Stole My Ma

by Kerry Hudson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bookguide of Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on 4/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bookguide from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, April 27, 2019
I tried reading this, but it didn’t appeal. It starts off with a mouthful of bad language. Admittedly, the poor woman is giving birth, but it’s there as shorthand for a tough character. I carried on for a while, but it just didn’t click. From my admittedly brief reading, I’d say the title is the best part.

Released 2 yrs ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme

Journal Entry 3 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Last book taken to the book buffet before leaving Mainz. It seems very funny.

Journal Entry 4 by Florence71 at Gagnant ou alibi ? , Loterie BC -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 30, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (6/1/2021 UTC) at Gagnant ou alibi ? , Loterie BC -- Controlled Releases

Bonne lecture Menelwe !

Journal Entry 5 by wingMenelwewing at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland on Monday, June 7, 2021
Reçu pour la tombola thématique « titre original », merci Florence71 pour l’envoi et les cotons démaquillants, ils sont tops!