Jamrach's Menagerie

by Carol Birch | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This trade paperback is one of a group of anonymously donated books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during April, 2019. Thank you, kind giver!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Mother's Day Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book's title contains the word ME which means mother in Vietnamese.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 18, 2020

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 21, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (12/21/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to SqnutZips who requested it at the 2020 BCinDC annual holiday party First LIne Game held on Zoom this year. Enjoy the book...whenever it reaches you. Ha!

The first line of this book is...

I was born twice.

----------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names JAM and ENA,

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, February 01, 2021
Picked this book during the BCinDC 1st Line Holiday Dec. 2020 game we had on Zoom due to CV19 epidemic. Due to the pandemic a socially distanced pickup and drop off of books was conducted with the help of fellow BC'er and friend "6of8". Thanks for the book Squeaky.