Conquista!

by Clyde Robert Bulla and Michael Syson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 26, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 100 books received in November, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 26, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Children's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!