Like Father Like Daughter

by Anne Baker | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 11, 2021
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 11, 2021
I wonder if this was a "proof copy" or it just hadn't been proof read as there were lots of annoying errors in it.

Also I didn't like the way Laura bossed everyone around. I didn't like the way Laura assumed Elin and Laurence had a great romance (and indeed Elin seemed to forget that wasn't what happened.

I was disapointed in this book. Hopefully the next reader will get on better.