Carthage

by Joyce Carol Oates | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9780062208132 Global Overview for this book
Registered by originalslicey of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 4/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by originalslicey from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Trade Paperback. New Condition. Purchased by originalslicey in Kansas City, MO on April 2, 2019.
---
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. BookCrossing is free to join, and a fun way to track a book's journey around the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. You may do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Thank you for picking up this book, and if you decide to join I would appreciate you using me, originalslicey as your "referring member."

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by originalslicey at Flatiron Building Book Exchange in Prairie Village, Kansas USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2019 UTC) at Flatiron Building Book Exchange in Prairie Village, Kansas USA

Refilling the book exchange shelf at work.
Released as part of the One Word Release Challenge.