A River Town

by Thomas Keneally | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jules5 of Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on 4/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jules5 from Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Picked up from the Station at Richmond,Yorkshire.

Journal Entry 2 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, May 17, 2019
I struggled with this. The author writes in a very complicated way-the structure of the sentences have to be unpicked regularly, I felt like I needed a Yorknotes book to decipher them (I'm not that bright😅). It had a heavy sense throughout, little joy at all, and foreboding-lots of it so reading it became more of a chore than a delight.

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Low coniscliffe telephone box book exchange in Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom

Popped onto the bookshelf. Welcome to bookcrossing, the free book sharing project. When you've finished with the book, you can journal it if you like by entering a few details under Journal Entry. Then let it go..return it to the shelf,pass to a friend,leave it somewhere for others to enjoy or better still, join bookcrossing (it's free) and find fellow bookcrossers. The main thing is to just enjoy reading!