Dear Me

Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 4/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
some kind soul left this in my lfl ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, July 05, 2019
What if I could write a letter to myself when I was 16, well maybe if I was 18 and could say "Don't marry that man". Oh well, time only knows but this book was terrific with great advice from celebs to their younger selves.

The following synopsis is from Amazon:

These nuggets of wisdom are offered by an Academy Award nominated actor (James Woods), a popular comedian (Aasif Mandvi), and a world-famous novelist (Jodi Picoult) to their sixteen-year-old selves. No matter how accomplished and confident they seem today, at sixteen, they were like the rest of us, often unsure, frequently confused, and usually in need of a little reassurance. In this book, 75 celebrities, writers, musicians, athletes, and actors have written letters to their younger selves that give words of comfort, warning, humor, and advice. These letters present intimate, moving, and witty insights into some of the world's most intriguing and admired individuals. By turns funny, surprising, raw, and uplifting, this collection captures the universal conditions that are youth, life, and growing up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)