Before I Die

by Jenny Downham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by priemo of Vorchdorf, Oberösterreich Austria on 4/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by priemo from Vorchdorf, Oberösterreich Austria on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
international Bestseller
Lions Gm 04/19

Released 1 yr ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

is looking for new friends at the BC Convention in Mainz 2019

Journal Entry 3 by meena04 at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Sunday, April 28, 2019
trouvé à la convention de Mainz :) Hâte de le lire... Je vais commencer à lire en anglais.

Journal Entry 4 by Wilena at Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (9/16/2019 UTC) at Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

To the winner of the Annual Clearance Sweeps !

I hope you haven't read it yet ! I wish you a good reading ! :-)))

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, September 23, 2019
Thank you for se do g me this book, unfortunatly I've already read this book, when I was at school, long before I signed up for bookcrossing. Will be moving it on soon

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Golitha Falls in Liskeard, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, October 04, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (10/4/2019 UTC) at Golitha Falls in Liskeard, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***