A Little Who's Zoo of Mild Animals

by Conrad Aiken | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 4/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, April 22, 2019
Purchased from the Moneta, VA Goodwill.

A collection of 'mild' animal hybrids (such as the Elephantelope and the Jerboaconstrictor) illustrated by John Vernon Lord and poems of the animals and their antics by Conrad Aiken.
The illustrations are fantastic! I didn't care much for the poems but could see how they would be fun for children.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Releasing at the June 2019 BCinDC meeting.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
I picked this book from a pile of books at the June BCinDC meet-up. I chose the book for the cover art and the wonderful illustrations throughout.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
I plan to release this book to the LFL located in the Children's Garden at Brookside Gardens.

Released 4 wks ago (6/21/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #547 in Children's Garden in Wheaton, Maryland USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.