I see you

by Clare Mackintosh | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglamelemonwing of București, Wallachia Romania on 4/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winglamelemonwing from București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, April 22, 2019
When Zoe Walker sees her photo in the classifieds section of a London newspaper, she is determined to find out why it's there. There's no explanation: just a grainy image, a website address and a phone number. She takes it home to her family, who are convinced it's just someone who looks like Zoe. But the next day the advert shows a photo of a different woman, and another the day after that. Is it a mistake? A coincidence? Or is someone keeping track of every move they make ...

Journal Entry 2 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, April 22, 2019
[lamelemon's placeholder review]

Journal Entry 3 by winglamelemonwing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Monday, April 22, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Possibly maybe releasing as a wishlist surprise - if only I can finish it in time :)
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcoco7wing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
That was a nice surprise, thank you so much for bringing me this book!
Glad you finished it in time :-)
The author's first book, I Let You Go, was very, very good. I can't resist this kind of mystery ...