The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (Illustrated Classic Editions: Thriller)

Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 4/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, April 21, 2019
From the back cover:

"THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME Victor Hugo

In a specially adapted version by Malvina G. Vogel

PARIS AT HIS FEET...
AND AT HIS THROAT!

From high above the city, in the steeples and towers of the great cathedral, lives a man named Quasimodo. But is he a man - or a monster, this deformed creature who rings the giant bells and strikes terror in all who see him? Cursed and accused of every crime committed in the area, considered less than human by the ignorant masses, Quasimodo has an all too human heart, a heart that can be broken when the only people he ever loved both fear and betray him!"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Little Free Library in Toombul, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 22, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library in Toombul, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

In the Little Free Library near the Food Court/Help/Information Desk in Toombul Shoppingtown.

Released for the 2019 Movie Book Release Challenge.