The Hope Fault

by Tracy Farr | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1910709433 Global Overview for this book
Registered by -Hazel- on 4/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by -Hazel- on Saturday, April 20, 2019
An extended, reconstituted family are attempting to spend the weekend packing up their belongings from a family holiday house which is being sold. Read for the Little Ripon Bookshop's Book Group in February 2019.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Red telephone box book exchange in Myton on Swale, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

On a bike ride taking in a few phone box libraries to mark Bookcrossing Day! I left the Hope Fault at Myton and took Hotel du Lac by Anita Brookner, and 10lb penalty by Dick Francis.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2019
When I saw that a couple of BookCrossers from Ripon had been releasing books in our local red telephone box book exchanges yesterday, I realised that it was quite a while since I’d been to some of them – and decided to remedy that. So today, I spent a very pleasant sunny Bank Holiday Monday afternoon touring around five of them, swapping books as I went. Lovely!
The BookCrossing stickers ensured that I couldn't resist bringing home this book with me . . . . although I know absolutely nothing about it . . . .