The Seven Streets of Liverpool

by Maureen Lee | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wing3malglueckwing of Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on 4/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing3malglueckwing from Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, April 20, 2019
Liverpool, 1942.
It starts in Liverpool in 1942 where Eileen is worried about the relationship between herself and her husband. Lena and Kitty also have their problems and the women try to help each other through the final years of the war.

Journal Entry 2 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, April 20, 2019
Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wing3malglueckwing at Albert Dock in Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Albert Dock in Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom

The books waits at Albert Docks at the corner of Tate for new readers.

It counts for the UNESCO release challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Rathfriland, Co. Down United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Was in Liverpool docks and found this - brought it home to Ireland - will leave it out for someone when I have read it :)