One City

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1904598749 Global Overview for this book
Registered by a-macpherson of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 4/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by a-macpherson from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 19, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Releasing as part of an International Bookcrossing Day release walk in Edinburgh.

Journal Entry 3 by earthcaroleanne at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019
Picked up at the monthly Old Gang meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by earthcaroleanne at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
I read this on my flight to the Mainz Bookcrossing Convention and I really enjoyed it. Not usually a fan of short stories either.

Released 3 wks ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Adding to a NSS parcel.

Journal Entry 6 by wingauweiawing at Ober-Ramstadt, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
What a gorgeous surprise! Directly after a wonderful journey through Scotland I went to the Convention in Mainz and found a big parcel for me at the NSS-table. Since my daughter studied in Edinburgh I am a great fan of this lovely city and this book is a very particular present for me! I like Alexander McCall Smith so much, because he is easy for me to read and understand. I never had the courage to read Ian Rankin and Irvine Welsh and now I can just try and find out if I could manage it :-)