The Power

by Naomi Alderman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Matty of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 4/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Matty from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
I bought this while on vacation at the recommendation of my sister.

Journal Entry 2 by Matty at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/17/2019 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I’ll leave this on the OBCZ shelf for a new reader to find.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, April 18, 2019
Thanks Matty for donating this book to my shelf.

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, April 26, 2019
This book has disappeared from my bookshelf. Write home, little book, and let all your previous holders know what adventures you have been on.