Lost in a Good Book

by Jasper Fforde | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 10, 2004
Grabbed off the shelf of a Fulham charity shop because I've been itching to read this book for a while. It sounds like a fun frolic of a read and I hope it proves to be so.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
As fast paced and choc full of literary refernces and witicisms as the first book was but strangey somehow more sentimental. Perhaps I enjoyed and identified mroe with a Thursday who was more a lone gun.

the interactions with the various fictional characters and their roles within 'the library' as well as some of their abilities and limitatins became confusing at times.
Overall an enjoyable read and I very much approved of Uncle Mycroft's cameo role.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at The Magic Roundabout in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at The Magic Roundabout in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Left under the Magic Roundabout sign while on the Jasper Fforde inspired bus tour during the Bookcrossing Uncovention at which Jasper Fforde spoke in Swindon.