The Salt Path

by Raynor Winn | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 4/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Inspiring account of a couple who lost everything except family. They went on a walk round a beautiful part of England.

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Thank you for this wishlist book. I saw it when I was lunching, with my granddaughter, in Waterstones cafe and thought it looked interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 5, 2019
What an inspirational book this is. It is interesting and exciting and I read it in a day as I couldn't stop. It brought back memories of when I walked the Pennine Way, a mere 267 miles. It was over 50 years ago and we also wild camped.
I want to read more about Raynor and Moth.
My only criticism, I would have liked some photos.
Thank you ReetPetite for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (12/4/2019 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I've put this in the "Wrap it up" bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, January 6, 2020
Taken from "What the Reviewers Said" Bookbox.
As my TBR pile is massiveit may take me a while to get to this.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, March 24, 2022
I really loved this book!
I read it at night when I couldn't sleep, this was a mistake because it had me hooked from the start, it was a real struggle to stop reading and try to sleep.
I would higly recommend this book.

Released 4 mos ago (7/30/2022 UTC) at BCUK Newcastle Uncon 2022, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

To be released at the 2022 UK UnCon in Newcastle :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Won at the Newcastle Uncon. Already started reading it 😊 thanks for the beautiful scarf it was wrapped in too x

Journal Entry 9 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Wow! what a journey. An excellent read.

reserved for a Ray