The Shell Seekers

by Rosamunde Pilcher | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0312010583 Global Overview for this book
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 4/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Monday, April 15, 2019
Artist's daughter Penelope Keeling can look back on a full and varied life: a Bohemian childhood in London and Cornwall, an unhappy wartime marriage, and the one man she truly loved. She has brought up three children - and learned to accept them as they are. Yet she is far too energetic and independent to settle sweetly into pensioned-off old-age. And when she discovers that her most treasured possession, her father's painting, The Shell Seekers, is now worth a small fortune, it is Penelope who must make the decisions that will determine whether her family can continue to survive as a family, or be split apart.

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
I've been clearing out a load of books this week, my husband thinks I'm littering the place with them, but I'm hoping they will find new homes and new owners :)
Please drop a quick comment on here if one has happened your way.
I hope you have a good read!