Day Four

by Sarah Lotz | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 4/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
The trip of their dreams becomes the holiday of their nightmares: DAY FOUR is Sarah Lotz's extraordinary, unmissable follow-up to the book that made headlines around the world, THE THREE - perfect for fans of The Shining Girls, The Passage and Lost.

Four days into a five day singles cruise on the Gulf of Mexico, the ageing ship Beautiful Dreamer stops dead in the water. With no electricity and no cellular signals, the passengers and crew have no way to call for help. But everyone is certain that rescue teams will come looking for them soon. All they have to do is wait.

That is, until the toilets stop working and the food begins to run out. When the body of a woman is discovered in her cabin the passengers start to panic. There's a murderer on board the Beautiful Dreamer... and maybe something worse.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/15/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is an Easter gift for a lovely Bookcrossing friend, hope you enjoy it :-)

Happy Easter!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Thank you SO very much for this yorkshire-lass xx
I originally had an ARC of this which I added to a bookbox
& have regretted it ever since! The only consolation is it's other readers seemed to like it too :o)(JEs here )This is going straight into my permanent collection & it's not going anywhere....will re-read after I've re-read "The Three".