Four Warned

by Jeffrey Archer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019
Not read anything from this author before and was pleasantly surprised. I found Never Stop On The Motorway had my heart racing. I was so carried along with the drama I forgot to think about what I was reading. The Queen’s Birthday Telegram was quite amusing - especially as it was based in true events. I guessed the wrong way. Stuck On You was very clever, because Blimey! I couldn’t figure it out either! Can’t believe they didn’t have cameras but they had an x-ray machine! Gonna have to google this one as was apparently based on true events. Don’t Drink The Water was probably my least favourite. Predictable.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/15/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting off to a fellow BookCrosser, with a few more quick reads and a little Easter treat. Happy reading and eating!

Journal Entry 3 by PinnieB at Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, April 19, 2019
Thank you so much Shahrun for the lovely book package and chocolate - it was a lovely surprise to receive it when I got home from work! The short story books are perfect for me and I plan to read them over the bank holidays. Thank you :)