To All the Boys I've Loved Before

by Jenny Han | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 4/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2019
Picked this up with some money I got from Christmas. I loved the movie so was excited to see how the book was.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This was a great book. I loved the characters and can't wait to see where it goes. Taking it to the April meeting where it can go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
Picked up at a previous meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the September meeting! I've needed some lighter fare after a tough project at work for the last month.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 15, 2019
Caught at local meetup Sept 2019