So You Think You're a Bookworm?

by Jo Hoare | Humor |
ISBN: 9781911026433 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 4/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, April 12, 2019
I got this little hardcover at the Book Cellar, while there for the monthly book group. It has some amusing bits about styles of book-lovers, along with entertaining illustrations. (One of my favorites is opposite the title page - a man shrinking back in fear from the tall, overstuffed bookcase that's about to collapse on him!) There are riffs on genres, on fan-fic, on reading-group styles, and much more.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

I'm taking this to today's BookCrossing Meetup in the Panera in Porter Square; if none of the attendees or passers-by grab the book, I'll leave it on a bench outside. Hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, May 20, 2019
Picked up at May 2019 Boston BookCrossers Meetup and read the same day. Amusing checkout counter book with some fun illustrations but I didn't find myself in any of the bookworm profiles.

Journal Entry 4 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 10, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (6/10/2019 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Bound for a stay on the work book sharing shelf but will ge back to Meetup one day