A Lawyer's Journey: The Morris Dees Story

by Morris Dees | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 11, 2019
Thank you to my friend from Catonsville, Maryland, USA, for donating this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720)!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Mother's Day Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book's author's name contains the word MOR which means mother in Danish.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names MORRIS, OR (x2), DEE and TORY

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 16, 2019

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I saw this at today's BC-in-DC meeting, and brought it home with me to read.