Gone Girl

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 09, 2019
I selected this book form the Little Free Library on Westbury Road in Rockville, Maryland. USA. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Released 1 day ago (7/16/2019 9:00 PM UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the Babysitting Coop luncheon at Mosaic Restaurant in Rockville, Maryland USA. This book was taken home by one of the other five attendees beside myself.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!