The Rosie Project

by Graeme Simsion | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 4/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Picked up from charity shop book sale

Released 4 mos ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Somewhere in Cornwall in -- wild released somewhere in Cornwall, Cornwall United Kingdom

Today is international Bookcrossing day, so this book is being released in conjunction with this. I hope you the reader and all the finders in the near future enjoys this book.

ongratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by Sean-D-Clark at Lanhydrock, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2019
Found this jewel during my last day of a long weekend trip down to Cornwall. It was mysteriously placed on a Piano stool, in the Drawing Room (North End) of the Lanhydrock (National Trust) Country House Estate.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, August 25, 2019
I found it.