Bookworm

by Lucy Mangan | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Chosen by book group as our April read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, April 11, 2019
A fun, nostalgic read. I will be adding one or two books to my wishlist shortly.

I’ll probably take this to the Leeds meetup on Saturday.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

At the meetup.

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2019
Picked up by Mrs D at today’s meet-up in Leeds. I think we’ll both read this one. Good to see you today.