An English Ghost Story

by Kim Newman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 4/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 08, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
A dysfunctional British nuclear family seek a new life away from the big city in the sleepy Somerset countryside. At first their new home, The Hollow, seems to embrace them, creating a rare peace and harmony within the family. But when the house turns on them, it seems to know just how to hurt them the most—threatening to destroy them from the inside out.

A stand-alone novel from acclaimed author Kim Newman.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 08, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/9/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going to my partner in the Easter Exchange 2019.

Happy Easter!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, April 26, 2019
Thank you soooo much for a wonderful Easter parcel!
This is just my kind of book, and I think I am on the right mood now to read it... :)